11 April 2010

Bridges news roundup

Okay, I'm just back from holiday, and it will be a few days before I get time to put together a proper post. So for now, just two quick items that you will probably have seen elsewhere anyway.

Arup / Grimshaw declared 4 Mile Run bridge competition winner
Website has PDFs with full details of the winner and the other two shortlisted design teams

Pennington Road Footbridge opens
Softroom & Eckersley O'Callaghan's RIBA competition winning timber bridge (see previous post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi HP. What did you think about the winning design for the Four mile competition?


TBG

The Happy Pontist said...

I haven't really had the time to look at it, and with a backlog of other things to post about, I think this is one I'm going to have to give a miss.